Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ABC's of Chel

I think Emily may go on blog strike if I don't get "the November post" out early.

ABC's of Chel

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: I am a stages of life best friend type of a person. Until my honey came along, the last few years have been spent with Emmy. Before that, it was Cory-Ann. Before that, it was Aubs. The list goes on. Amazingly I am still close with all of them, even after years spent apart in some cases.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie. Pumpkin and Chocolate Satin.
D- Day of choice: Sunday. I get to spend most of the day with my honey.
E- Essential Item: McDonald's coke and tylenol. (Cures what I like to call the law school headache)
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Love the worms
H- Hometown: Holladay, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): My nails and Bajio, I love that place.
J- January or July: January! It is my birthday.
K- Kids: Two. Three or four if the husband to be gets his way.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Spencer. The parents. The kids (as I affectionately call them)
M- Marriage Date: 5/8/08
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, no brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: The Bar Exam. Law school finals
Q- Quotes: "The greatest things in life aren't things."
R- Reason To Smile: The semester from hell is almost over.
S- Season: Spring
T- Travel Destination: I have come to LOVE Colorado. Specifically Breckenridge. Enough that we have decided to honeymoon there.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I think my sister is one of the funniest and coolest people I know.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Vegetarian since I was 10.
W- Worst Habit: Closing my eyes when the camera flashes. I have so many good pictures with my eyes closed. Can't wait to see how the wedding photographer deals with that.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. Yes, I have had several. Weird since none of them was for pregnancy. Of course, since I have yet to be married, none of them should have been for pregnancy :)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican. Spaghetti Squash.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.

No comments: