Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude

As this week is thanksgiving, I have had cause to reflect on the blessings in my life and the wonderful year this has been.

What am I grateful for this year?

1. The love of my life: Spencer was the biggest and best blessing this year. He is an amazing person and I am daily amazed that he loves me despite my flaws.

2. My education: I can't believe that this is my last year of school. I am shortly upon my last set of law school finals. I can't say I have loved every minute of the last seven years (or the last 20 for that matter), but I am grateful for where I am because of my education and the opportunity I have had to get an education that many only dream about.

3. My family: I have the greatest family and I am grateful for their example as I begin my own family. I am also grateful for Spencer's family. They have welcomed me into their family with loving arms, for which I will be eternally grateful.

4. My friends: I have wonderful friends that also love me despite my flaws. They have been a wonderful support in my life, and especially over the last year.

5. The Gospel: I am grateful for the influence of the gospel in my life. I love the strength it gives me. I love the truths that are in my life because of it. Most importantly, I love the testimony it gives me of the Savior.

What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: