Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Candlelight Dinner with My Honey

Emily is going to be very upset that I forgot to take pictures...sorry Emmy.

Because Spencer was in Denver on his birthday, we decided we would celebrate this week. I carefully planned all the details and tried to make many of his favorite foods. I had the table all set with fancy glasses and candles. It was beautiful, and Spencer was so surprised when he arrived.

We started with a raspberry walnut brie. For dinner, we had salmon on lemon rice with pear Gorgonzola salad. We held hands while we ate. It was magically romantic.

For dessert, we had my mother's contribution to the meal, her amazing lemon meringue pie. The parents came home with Kim and Kade after dessert and we all just spent time together as what now constitutes our family. I had a wonderful time.

No comments: